Thank You Teacher, Skincare

GIVENCHY RESSOURCE SERUM

GIVENCHY RESSOURCE SERUM

Sold By : Giftit FZ-LCC

Price : AED330.75
Buy Now Add to Cart
Description

97% ingredients of natural origin* This concentrate, suitable for most sensitive skins, with its fresh and milky texture offers the skin all of its moisturizing and fortifying properties. * Based on Iso 16128 norm. Including water. The remaining 3% contributes to the sensorial texture of the formula and its integrity. Application : Apply in the morning and / or evening to face and neck using delicate upward strokes. To optimize the serum’s moisturizing effect, follow with a Ressource moisturizing cream.

T&C

Products (or items) sold are subject to the seller’s stock. In case it is out of stock, our personal shoppers will reach out to you for a replacement or refund.


Delivery days: 2-4 days

Product Size: 30ml